Baghban Movie Best Dialogue Lyrics (Famous Movie Quotes)
Baghban Movie Famous Quotes: Baghban (2003) is an Indian Bollywood family drama film featuring Salman Khan (Alok Raj), Amitabh Bachchan (Raj Malhotra) and Hema Malini (Pooja Malhotra) on lead roles.
Raj Malhotra (Amitabh Bachchan) and his wife Pooja (Hema Malini) sacrifice everything for the happy life of there four sons. But when Raj retires, all the sons become selfish and treat them as burden. Below are the complete list of all the famous dialogue quotes of Baghban Hindi movie.
Amitabh Bachchan’s Best Dialogue Lyrics In Baghban Hindi Movie
- Ek Baap Agar Apne Bete Ki Zindagi Ka Pehla Kadamm Uthane Main Uski Madat Kar Sakta Hai…. To Wohi Beta Apne Baap Ke Aakhri Kadam Uthane Main Usse Sahara Kyun Nahin De Sakta???
- Tum Ho To Hum Hai… Hum Hai Toh Sab Kuch Hai.. Varna Kuch Nahin, Kuch Bhi Nahin.
- Pyaar Hin Toh Oh Jaadu Hai, Jo Umar Bhar Jawan Banaye Rakhta Hai.
- Tumhare Bagair Toh Hum Sirf Jee Rahe The… Dil Ne Dhadakna Toh Uss Din Shuru Kiya Jisdin Aap Hum Mein Mili.
- Joh Bachhe Apne Maa Baap Ko Pyar Nahn De Sakte, Sahara Nahin De Sakte…. Maan Sammaan Nahin De Sakte…. Unhe Main Kabhi Maaf Nahi Karta.
- Maa Baap Zindagi Ki Ped Ki Jadh Hai.
Other Famous Movie Quotes Of Baghban Film (All Hit Dialogue)
- Aap Ghanti Bajaye Na Bajaye… Aapke Kadmo Ki aahat Se Mere Dil Ki Ghanti Pehle Se Baj-jati Hai. – By Hema Malini
- Tumhaari Ankhon Se Tumhara Dil Dikhta Hai… Jismein Meri Tasveer Chupi Huyi Hai. – By Salman Khan
- Hota Toh Sabke Paas Hai… Magar Dimaag Wohi Joh Waqt Pe Kaam Aajaye. – By Avtar Gill
Research and sharing of idea helps me to become a successful blogger for different niche like technology, sports, entertainment and health.