Zila Ghaziabad Movie Dialogue Lyrics (Complete List Of All Famous Movie Quotes In Writing)
Zila Ghaziabad Famous Movie Quotes: Zila Ghaziabad (2013) is an Indian political action thriller Hindi film directed by Anand Kumar. Movie features Arshad Warsi, Vivek Oberoi, Sanjay Dutt, Charmy Kaur, Ravi Kishan, Paresh Rawal and Sunil Grover on lead among the others.
Zila Ghaziabad movie shows us how a corrupt police officer Pritam Singh (Sanjay Dutt) manage to control the Gang war between Satbir (Vivek Oberoi) and Fauji (Arshad Warsi) in Ghaziabad city. Below are the collection of all the famous dialogues from Zila Ghaziabad movie in writing.
Also Check: Department Sanjay Dutt Dialogues
Sanjay Dutt’s Famous Dialogue Lyrics In Zila Ghaziabad Movie
- Kutta Kitna Bhi Khatarnak Ho Jaaye … Sher Ki Nahi Le Paata…
- Yeh Kaminapan Mere Sivah Kaun Karega?
- Kabhi Bal Se Toh Kabhi Chhal Se … Kitno Ki Lanka Dhai Hai … Par Is Shehar Ki Hawa Mein Kuch Ajeeb Se Garmai Hai … Is Liye Purane Paintere Chhod, Ab Yahan Akal Ladane Ki Baari Aayi Hai…
- Nishana Lagane Ka Maaza Tab Aata Hai … Jab Shikaar Daud Raha Ho … Khade Hue Insaan Ko Maarna Aaise Hai … Jaise Mele Mein Gubaare Phodna….
- Zindagi Aur Maut Aankh Mein Choli Ka Khel Hai … Par Pritam Singh Jab Khele Toh Baki Sab Fail Hai…
- Pritam Singh Zinda Rehne Ka Ek Mauka Sabko Deta Hai … Joh Maan Le Toh Theek, Varna Upar Jaake Rota Hai…
Vivek Oberoi’s Hit Dialogue Lyrics In Zila Ghaziabad Film
- Aaj Agar Maut Khud Mere Aur Uske Beech Khadi Ho Jaaye Na … Toh Main Maut Ko Bhi Maar Doonga…
- Na Courat, Na Kacheri, Na Appeal, Na Date … Direct Sazaa….
- Joh Na Kar Paye Bandook Ki Goli … Woh Kar Jaye Bas Ek Meethi Boli
Zila Ghaziabad Famous Movie Quotes In Writing (Best Dialogue Lyrics)
- Pichwade Mein Itni Goli Maroonga … Ki Uske Bachche Pittal Ke Paida Honge.. – Arshad Warsi
- Yahan Par Koi Halka Nahi Mootta…. – By Ravi Kishan
Research and sharing of idea helps me to become a successful blogger for different niche like technology, sports, entertainment and health.