What Is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO – Seo is the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is a method or technique that is used to increase the ranking of a website in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) of different search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask etc. and increase the number of visitors. SEO will help you to improve the chances of your site, to be found in the search result of different search engines. Check the types of SEO and techniques used in SEO below.
Types Of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Types: There are two type of Search Engine Optimization. They are On-page-optimization and off-page-optimization. Both are different and each one has equal importance on the search engine. You can not ignore any one and If you are ignoring any type of SEO, then get some less result in SERP.
- On Page Optimization: On page SEO refers how well the content of the websites are present to search engine. This is totally dependable to the content and design of the website. On page seo gets your site listed on search engine for some given keyword and can be improved by modifying the content of the website
- Off Page Optimization: Off Page SEO refers to your site’s authority on the internet, which determines by your ranking and what other website say about your site. This is not affected by the content and usually takes some time to get improve
Techniques In Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Techniques: Seo Techniques refers the way on which we affect the results in SERP. There is a word Organic SEO that is related with techniques in SEO. Organic SEO is a phrase that is used to describe the process to obtain the natural placement in Organic search engine result page. Apart from this there are three techniques in SEO. They are
- White Hat SEO: White Hat SEO utilizes techniques and methods to improve the search engine ranking of a website that don’t run a foul of search engine (mainly Google) Guidelines. It will give you a slow but lasting growth in ranking.
- Black Hat SEO: Black Hat SEO exploits weaknesses in the search engine algorithms to obtain high rankings for a website. Such techniques and methods are in direct conflict with search engine guidelines.It may give you a quick but short lasting growth in search engine ranking.
- Grey Hat SEO: Grey hat SEO (not white and not black but gray) is a technique that does not fully use the second technique above, or maybe combine of two. Perhaps this is also the transformation from white to black or black to white. It could be argued, this technique is a technique that uses black hat techniques to achieve results in white hat.
Research and sharing of idea helps me to become a successful blogger for different niche like technology, sports, entertainment and health.