Welcome Movie Dialogues (Complete List)
Welcome Dialogues: Welcome (2007) is an Indian masala comedy film directed by Anees Bazmee. It is world wide released on 21st December 2007. It is the first installment of Welcome film series and its sequel “Welcome Back” was released on 2015. This is a multi star comedy film featuring Akshay Kumar, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Feroz Khan, Katrina Kaif, Malika Sherawat and Paresh Rawal on lead roles. Sunil Shetty makes a guest appearance and Malaika Arora Khan appears in an item number.
Welcome film is the story of two gangsters Uday (Nana Patekar) and Majnu (Anil Kapoor)and there love for her sisters Sanjana (Katrina Kaif) who want to marry her to a good boy. A good boy Rajiv (Akshay Kumar) falls in love for Sanjana without knowing her background. Rajiv’s uncle Dr. Ghungroo (Paresh Rawal) wants Rajiv to marry a girl, whose family never associated with a crime family. So much complicity and comedy is there in the movie. There are a lot of comedy and funny dialogues in Welcome movie. Below are the list of some best comedy dialogue of Welcome hindi film.
Nana Patekar’s Dialogue In Welcome Hindi Film
- Yeh sharif log bahut badmash hote hai … sharafat ki zubaan nahi samajhte hai
- Dekhiye.. Bhagwaan ka diya hua sab kuch hai. Daulat hai, Shaurat Hai, Izzat Hai. Itna rudwa hai is sheher main ki kisike ghar main bhi rishta banana chahun to koi na nahin keh sakta.
- Aaj kal to biscuit ko bhi parle-g kehte hain.. Aap to doctor hain.. Itne nek kaam karte hain.
Anil Kapoor’s Famous Dialogue Lyrics In Welcome Movie
- Pyar bhi bahut pyara hota hai
- Agar yeh aasoon nahi ruke na … toh is shehar mein tsunami aa jayega
- Bahut Lucky hai tu. Jis din main brush uthata hun us din main gun nahin uthata.
- Yeh tere akeliki nahin bahut logo ki problem hai..
- Uss shaali chokri ne zille ellahi kya bol diya, Apne aap ko seriously akabr e aazam shamajh ne laage. Aur hamare behen ko bana diya anarkali.
Paresh Rawal’s Hit Dialogue in Welcome 2007
- Koyle ko kitna bhi dho lo … Surf se, Nirma se, Rin se … woh hamesha kaala ka kaala hi rehta hai
- Aur gala faad. Tere chickhne ke baje se jitne bhi patient hospital se bhagenge, Sabka bill may tujhse wasool karunga.. Cheekh… Chilla..
- Tera baap yahan chod ke gaya that ya teri maa.
- Khali naam ghungroo hai mera.. Lekin koi baja nahin sakta mujhe.
Some Other Best Comedy Dialogue Lyrics In Welcome Hindi Film
- Yeh aankhen nahi camera hai … aur is camere ne aapke andhar ke kalakar ko pechaan liya hai – By Vijay Raaz
- Duniya ko pyar ki zarurat hai… Nafrat ki nahin.. – By Akshay Kumar
- Burai kitni bhi badhi kyun na ho … achchai ke samne bahut choti lagti hai
- These dolls fire.. when you want them to fire. – By Feroz Khan
- Abhi Hum Zinda Hain.. – By Feroz Khan
- Maine aap se kahatha ki yeh ghar illegal hai.. Main nahin.. Mujhe Kyun toda. – By Paresh Ganatra