Mulk Movie Dialogues (Famous Filmy Quotes)
Table of Contents
Mulk Movie Dialogues: Mulk (2018) is an Indian Hindi drama film based on the story of a Muslim family trying to reclaim its lost honor. Mulk is written and directed by Anubhav Sinha. Rishi Kapoor and Taapsee Pannu are on the lead role of the film. Below is the list of some famous dialogue lyrics of Mulk movie in writing.
Mulk Movie Dialogues – Rishi Kapoor Best Quotes
- Pyaar Kaise Sabit Kiya Jata Hai… Pyaar Kar Ke He Na.
- Tum Sabit Karo Mera Pyaar Mere Mulk Hai Warna Main Bahes Haar Jaonga.
- Agar Aap Meri Dadhi Or Osama Bin Laden Ke Dadhi Mein Farak Nahe Kar Parahain To Bhe Mujhai Haq Hai Mere Sunnat Nebhanay Ka.
Mulk Movie Famous Dialogue By Taapsee Pannu
- Ek mulk kagaz pe naksho ki lakeeron se nahi badhta … mulk badhta hai rang se, bhasha se, dharam se, zaat se.
- Terrorism is a criminal act… not a communal act
Movie Dialogues: Agneepath Dialogues Rishi Kapoor
Other Famous Dialogue Lyrics From Mulk Film
- Hum ko jab bhi koi hum aur wo me bantne ki kosis kare … ki hum achhe hain, wo bure hain … to ghar jake calender dekh lejiaga ki election me kitna time bachha hai
- Hum unhe aapna banaye kis tarha … wo hume aapna samjhte hi nahi …
Basic Details Of Mulk Movie
Director: Anubhav Sinha
Producer: Deepak Mukut, Anubhav Sinha
Starcast: Rishi Kapoor, Prateik Babbar, Rajat Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu, Ashutosh Rana, Manoj Pahwa
Release Date: 3rd August 2018