Maine Pyar Kiya Movie Dialogue Lyrics (All Hit Dialogue Collection)
Maine Pyar Kiya Famous Dialogue: Maine Pyar Kiya (1989) is a romantic Bollywood Movie starring Salman Khan, Bhagyashree Patwardhan and Alok Nath on lead role. It is directed by Sooraj R. Barjatya and produced by Tarachand Barjatya. It is the debut film of Salman Khan.
Maine Pyar Kiya Hindi film is love story of a rich guy Prem (Salman Khan) and a country girl Suman (Bhagyashree Patwardhan) and how there family come against there love. Below are the complete list of all the famous dialogue lyrics collection of the movie.
Also Check: Garv Dialogues
Salman Khan’s Best Dialogue Lyrics in Maine Pyar Kiya
- Dosti Ka Ek Oosul Hai Madam … No Sorry, No Thank you.
- Udaas Hona, Yun Akele Mein Rona … Is Injurious To Health, Sehat Ke Liye Hanikarak Hota Hai.
- Aaj Kal Darwaaze Pe Knock Karke Aane Ka Zamaana Nahin Raha?
- Pyaar Sab Kuch Sikha Deta Hai Papa.
- Pyaar Karne Waale Kabhi Socha Nahin Karte.
Bhagyashree Patwardhan’s Famous Dialogue In Maine Pyar Kiya
- Dosti Ki Hai Nibhani Toh Padegi Hi.
- Cigarette Smoking Is Injorious To Health, Sehadh Keliye Hanikarak Hoti Hai.
- Abhi Mood Nahin Hai.
- Aaj Kal Darwaaze Ko Lock Karke Rakhne Ka Bhi Zamaana Nahin Raha?
Maine Pyar Kiya Movie Famous Dialogues Lyrics Collection
- Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki Kabhi Dost Ho Sakte Hain. Yeh Dekho Jawaan Dosti Ka Ek Nazara, Dosti Ka Khela Hua Ek Achha Natak.- By Mohnish Behl (Jeewan)
- Ek Ladka Ladki Kabhi Dost Nahin Hote. Yeh To Ek Parda Hai Parda… Kap Kapati Rato Main Dhadakte Huye Diloki Bhadakti Huyi Aagko Bujhaaneka… Chhupaneka.- By Mohnish Behl (Jeewan)
- Yeh Julfe Hain Tumhaari Ya Resham Ka Jaal… Kitne Khusnaseeb Hain Oh! Chuhe…. Jinhone Katre Tumhaare Baal. – By Laxmikant Berde (Manohar)
- Poonam Ki Raat….. Aur Chaand Jaisa Chehra Uttra-Hua. – By Laxmikant Berde (Manohar)
Research and sharing of idea helps me to become a successful blogger for different niche like technology, sports, entertainment and health.