Madras Cafe Movie Dialogue Lyrics (All Hit Dialogue Collection)
Madras Cafe (2013) is an Indian spy thriller political Hindi film featuring John Abraham, Nargis Fakhri, Rashi Khanna on lead roles. It is directed by Shoojit Sircar.
Madras Cafe movie is set in the time 1980-90s, when Vikram (John Abraham), an intelligence agent who visits Sri Lanka on a secret mission and finds himself in the middle of a civil war and conspiracy to kill the former Prime Minister of India. Below are the complete list of all best dialogue lyrics of Madras Cafe Bollywood movie.
Also Check: Force 2 Dialogue
Madras Cafe Famous Dialogue Lyrics Ft. John Abraham
- Joh Hum Dekhte Hai, Sunte Hain. Sach Sirf Utna Nahin Hota.
- One Man’s Revolutionary Is Another Man’s Terrorist.
- Conflict Chahe Jiske Beech Main Ho, Uski Wajah Chahe Joh Bhi Ho. Lekin Sabse Pehle Innocent Civilians Hi Maare Jaate Hai.
- Mere Paas Poori Army Thi, Uske Paas Sirf Ek Biswaas…. That I will Come Back Home Alive.
- Joh Useless Ho Jata Hai, Usse Ya To Eliminate Karte Hai Ya Expose. – By Unknown
Read More: Taare Zameen Par Funny Dialogues