Krantiveer Quotes Status (All Hit Dialogue Lyrics In Writing)
Table of Contents
Krantiveer Movie Dialogues: Krantiveer is an Indian action crime drama Bollywood film released in 1994. The movie features Nana Patekar, Dimple Kapadia on lead role along with Danny Denzongpa, Atul Agnihotri, Mamta Kulkarni, Paresh Rawal on supporting role. You would also like to check all the famous Nana Patekar’s dialogues in the Ab Tak Chhappan Hindi film.
Krantiveer Hindi film is the 3rd highest-grossing movie of the year. It is one of the Blockbuster Bollywood movies. Below is the complete list of all the famous hit Krantiveer movie dialogues lyrics in writing.
Read More: KGF Dialogues
Krantiveer Dialogues By Nana Patekar
- Kutte Ki Tarah Jeene Ki Aadat Padhi Hai Sabko
- Aa Gaye Meri Maut Ka Tamasha Dekhne
- Saale Apne Khud Ke Desh Mein Ek Sui Nahin Bana Sakte … Aur Hamara Desh Todne Ka Sapna Dekhte Hain
- Yeh Musalman Ka Khoon Yeh Hindu Ka Khoon … Bata Is Mein Musalman Ka Kaunsa Hindu Ka Kaunsa, Bata!
- Upar Waala Bhi Upar Se Dekhta Hoga Toh Usse Sharam Aati Hogi … Sochta Hoga Maine Sabse Khoobsurat Cheez Banayi Thi, Insaan … Neeche Dekha Toh Sab Keede Ban Gaye … Keede!
- Hum Bhale Hi Upar Waale Ko Alag Alag Naam Se Pukarte Hai … Lekin Hamara Dharam Ek Hai Mazhab Ek Hai … Insaniyat
- Tumhare Napaak Kadam Aage Mat Badaoo … Todhkar Tumhare Gaale Mein Pehna Denge
Also Check: Welcome Dialogues Status
Dimple Kapadia Famous Quotes of Krantiveer Hindi Film
- Tumse Toh Woh Vaishyan Achchi Hoti Hai Joh Bechti Zaroor Hai, Magar Apna Jism Bechti Hai … Apne Desh Ko, Apni Aatma Ko, Apne Imaan Ko Nahi Bechti
- Insaaf Nahi Mangne Se Milta Hai Aur Nahi Cheenne Se … Aaj Toh Insaaf Bikta Hai, Sirf Bikta Hai
Krantiveer Movie Dialogues Lyrics Ft. Danny Denzongpa
- Hum Tumhe Aaise Jalayenge … Ke Tere Chahne Waalo Ko Ganga Mein Bahane Ke Liye Teri Raakh Bhi Naseeb Nahi Hogi
About The Krantiveer Hindi FIlm
Krantiveer Hindi film is one of the award-winning Bollywood film directed by Mehul Kumar. The movie released on 22nd July 1994 with a theatrical run time of 159 minutes. You just enjoy the famous dialogues of Krantiveer and share as WhatsApp status with your friends.
Krantiveer movie remade in Telugu with title Punya Bhoomi Naa Desum ft. Mohan Babu in 1995. The movie further remade in Kannada as Parodi in 2007 ft. Upendra.
Also Check: Padmaavat Movie Dialogues