Kaal Movie Best Dialogue Lyrics (All Hit Dialogue)
Table of Contents
Kaam Movie Famous Dialogue:- Kaal:The Jungle (2005) is a Hindi horror movie starring Ajay Devgan, Vivek Oberoi, John Abraham, Lara Dutta and Esha Deol on lead role. Movie is directed by Soham Shah and produced by Hiroo Yash Johar and Shahrukh Khan.
Kaal film plots on a wildlife expert and a few tourists team up with a village chief in order to battle a supernatural entity responsible for killing several tourists. Below are the complete list of all the famous hit dialogue lyrics collection of Ajay Devgan and other stars in the Kaal Bollywood movie.
Also Check: Satyagraha Movie Famous Dialogues
Ajay Devgan’s Hit Dialogues In Kaal Movie
- Kuch Log Shikaar Karne Aate Hai … Khud Shikaar Ban Jaate Hai.
- Jis Raaste Par Sher Ke Panje Ho … Us Par Koi Chalne Ki Himmat Nahi Karta.
- Joh Dikhta Hai Woh Hota Nahi … Aur Joh Nahi Dikhta Usse Hum Maante Nahi…
- Jungle Mein Jaanwar Ka Shikaar Ho Toh Insaan Ko Pata Bhi Nahi Chalta … Lekin Insaan Ka Ho Toh Jaanwaro Ko Bhi Khabar Ho Jaati Hai…
- Aaa…Apna Le Mujhe Main Hoon Teri Maut.
- Kaha Tha Na Saab, Zinda Rahe To Fir Milenge. Aapki Jaan Bhi He Or Fir Mile Bhi.
- Sher Ko Aapka Badan Nahin.. Khun Chahiye.. Use Aapki Saanson Ki Nahin, Hadd-iyaan Tootne Ki Awaaz Pasand Hai, Use Aapki Chillane Ki Awaaz Pasand Hai Saab Ji.
- Ye Mera Jungle Hai.
Other Famous Dialogues Lyrics Of Kaal Hindi Film
- Jab Taqdeer Kharab Ho … Toh Ek Galati Doosra Mauka Nahi Deti. – By Parmeet Sethi
- Yahan Trigger Daba Aur Wahan Shikaar Gira.