How To Open Folder Options In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
Folder Options In Windows: Article will show you the step by step procedure to open folder options in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 using different methods. Before going to discuss bout how to open, first of all it is necessary to know about Folder Options.
What is Folder Options: folder options in Windows (Windows 8 and Windows 8.1) contains several view settings and functions of Windows files and folder. It has also some customization option for files and folder. To open folder options in Windows, follow one of the below method
- Open Folder Option From Control Panel
- Open Folder Option From Ribbon UI of Explorer Window
- Open Folder Option From Start Screen
Also Check: List Of Top 10 Best Browser For Windows
How To Open Folder Options From Control Panel
- Open Control Panel and Click on “Appearance And Personalization“. (Note: If the view option is not category (i.e. Small icon or large icon) then change it to category view. Otherwise you will not get these option)
- Now click on “Folder Options” on the right pane.
- Folder Options window will open as a pop up for folder and search option.
How To Open Folder Option Using Ribbon UI
- Open My Computer or any other folder on the Explorer of Windows 8/8.1.
- Navigate To “View” tab.
- You will get “Options” on the right side of the Ribbon.
- Click on “Options” to open Folder Options as a pop up window. OR
Click on the small downward arrow near “Options” and choose “Change Folder And Search Options” to open the Folder Options of Windows.
How To Open Folder Options Using Start Screen Of Window
- Open Start Screen of Windows
- Type Folder Options and it will open the start search box.
- Windows 8: Windows 8 users, navigate to settings on the start search screen and you will get an option “Folder Options” on the search result
- Windows 8.1: Windows 8.1 users will get the search result below the search box. Choose “Folder Options” from the result.
- It will open the folder options. That is it.
Also Check: How To Install Windows 7