Housefull Movie Dialogue Lyrics (Complete List Of All Famous Movie Quotes)
Table of Contents
Housefull Famous Movie Quotes: Housefull (2010) is an Indian comedy film directed by Sajid Khan. It is a multi star comedy film featuring Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, Arjun Rampal, Ritesh Deshmukh, Lara Dutta, Jiah Khan, Boman Irani on pivot role and Malaika Arora Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez has a guest appearance on the movie. It is the Jiah Khan’s last movie before her death in 2013.
Housefull film is the first installment of the Housefull film series. Movie is based on the story of Kamal Haasan’s Tamil movie Kaathala Kaathala (1998). Below are the collection of all famous dialogues in writing from Hosefull Bollywood movie.
Also Check: PK Movie Famous Dialogue Lyrics
Deepika Padukone’s Best Dialogue Lyrics In Housefull
- Jab Koi Kisi Ki Jaan Bachata Hai … Woh Zindagi Jaan Bachane Waale Ki Ho Jaati Hai…
- Jis Jhoot Se Kisi Ka Ghar Basta Hai … Woh Jhoot, Jhoot Nahi Hota….
Jiah Khan’s Famous Dialogue In Housefull Movie
- Agar Rishta Upar Waale Ne Banaya Ho … Toh Koi Aaisa Tumhari Zindagi Mein Aayega … Joh Tumhari Kismat Badal Dega…
- Sharam Aur Laaj Toh Aurat Ka Gehna Hota Hai…
Ritesh Deshmukh’s Hit Dialogue In Housefull Film
- Har Baar, Har Aurat … Teri Biwi Aur Meri Behen Ban Jaati Hai … Aur Teri Kismat Kharab Hai?
- Oh Meri Cutie Pie, Audh Ke Razai, Without Angdai … Main Hoon Tumhara Patti, Tu Meri Lugaae….
Housefull Famous Movie Quotes (All Hit Dialogue In Writing)
- Jis Jhoot Se Ghar Basta Hai … Woh Ghar, Ghar Nahi Hota… – By Akshay Kumar
- Yeh Mere Patti Nahi Hai … Patti Parmeshwar Hai… – By Lara Dutta
- Sharam, Laaj, Gehna … In Teeno Mein Se Isne Kuch Nahi Pehna.. – By Chunky Pandey