What Are The Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic
Table of Contents
Everybody wants good health and to maintain its beauty we need to take proper care of our body. Our food clearly affects our body and skin. So to maintain a healthy body and beautiful skin we should emphasize our diet. We can start maintaining our diet from the home kitchen only. There are so many ingredients in our kitchen that are profitable when used perfectly with the proper amount. Below are some of the benefits of Ginger and Garlic.
Also Check: Health Benefits of Honey
Health Benefits Of Ginger
- Vomiting: Take an equal amount of ginger juice as well as onion juice to stop vomiting immediately.
- Cough: Take one spoon ginger juice and one spoon honey for quick relief.
- Stomach Pain: Take one spoon of ginger juice and one spoon of mint juice and a pinch of black salt for relief.
- Diarrhea: Grate ginger boil in water and take this boiled water 3 times a day.
- Sore throat: Take one tea spoon ginger and a tea spoon honey for quick relief from sore throat.
Health Benefits Of Garlic
Garlic acts as an anti oxidant. It has antiseptic and antibacterial effects on the body. Regular intake of garlic can make your life free of diseases.
- Earache: Take some mustard oil and add 2 to 3 garlic cloves to mustard oil. Then heat it and separate the cloves. Now add 2-3 drops of oil in the ear and get relief from earache.
- Malaria: A mixture of 4gm garlic paste, 6ml ghee and a pinch of black salt should be taken in the morning to get rid of Malaria.
- Headache: It also helps to recover from headaches.
Watch: Health Benefits Of Banana