Dilwale Movie Dialogue Lyrics (Complete List Of All Famous Movie Quotes In Writing)
Dilwale Famous Movie Quotes: Dilwale (2015) is an Indian action romantic Hindi film directed by Rohit Shetty. Movie features Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Kajol, Kriti Sanon on lead role with Johnny Lever, Boman Irani, Varun Sharma, Sanjay Mishra on supporting role.
Dilwale Hindi film shows us is it possible for rival gang affiliation to keep two pairs of lovers apart. Below are the collection of all romantic and famous dialogues in writing from Dilwale Bollywood movie.
Also Check: Raees Movie Shahrukh Khan Dialogue
Shahrukh Khan’s Best Dialogue Lyrics In Dilwale
- Dil Toh Har Kisi Ke Pass Hota Hai, Lekin Sab Dilwale Nahi Hote…
- Hum Shareef Kya Huye , Puri Dunia Hi Badmaash Bangayi…
- Meera, Aaj Ke Baad Mujhe Apna Chehra Mat Dikhana. Jaan Lelunga…
- (Kajol: 15 Saal Beet Gaye) 15 Saal Chaar Machine 10 Din..
- Dhoka Mere Sath Hua Hai, Jo Karna Hai Main Hin Karunga….
- Baat Jab Bhai Ki Hoti Hai Na , Toh Dimag Nahi , Sirf Dil Kaam Karne Lagta Hai…
- Waah… Yeh To Manna Padega Meera.. (Kajol: Bade Dilwale Type Ki Hoon Na)
Dilwale Famous Movie Quotes (All Hit Dialogue In Writing)
- Main Apki Maang Mein Sindhoor Bharna Chahta Hoon… – By Varun Dhawan
- Boman Irani:Sayad Tu Nahin Jaanta Ki Main Kaun Hoon King… King… (Sanjay Mishra: Toh Kya Main Tera Aadhar Card Bannaaau Be..)
- Veer Ne Sahi Kaha Tha… Aap Kuch Zyada Hi Seedhe Aur Shareef Ho. – By Kriti Sanon
- Ishu ! Ye Toh Boht Bada Issue Hogaya !
- Tu Kunwara Nahi Rahega, Is Manibhai Ke Liye Bhi Hum Maniben Dhoondh Lenge – By Varun Sharma
Research and sharing of idea helps me to become a successful blogger for different niche like technology, sports, entertainment and health.