Dhoom 3 Movie Dialogue Lyrics (Famous Movie Quotes)
Table of Contents
Dhoom 3 Famous Movie Quotes: Dhoom 3 (2013) is an Indian action crime thriller Hindi film featuring Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Uday Chopra in lead role. This is the third installment of Dhoom Hindi film series after Dhoom (2004) and Dhoom 2 (2006).
Dhoom 3 Hindi film is the story of a circus entertainer, Sahir (Aamir Khan) who is trained in magic and acrobatics, become an thief to take down a corrupt bank to take revenge of his father’s death.Below are the complete list of all the famous hit dialogue collection of the Dhoom 3 film.
Also Check: Ek Tha Tiger Dialogues
Aamir Khan’s Best Dialogues In Dhoom 3 Film
- Bande Hain Hum Uske, Hum Pe Kiska Zor … Umeedo Ke Suraj, Nikle Chaaron Aurr … Iraade Hai Fauladi, Himmati Har Kadam … Apne Haatho Kismat Likhne, Aaj Chale Hain Hum……
- Maskarre Ka Khel Dhokhe Ka Khel Hota Hai … Jis Mein Audience Ko Lagta Hai Ki Jeet Unki Ho Rahi Hai … Lekin Jeette Hum Hai, Hamesha.
- Hoshyari, Tarkib Aur Dokha … Teeno Mil Jaaye Toh Log Usse Jadoo Samajhte Hai
Abhishek Bachchan’s Famous Quotes From Dhoom 3 Bollywood Movie
- Aaye Toh The Sharafat Se … Lekin Jayenge Toh Dhoom Machake.
- Chor Aur Police Ki Sirf Dushmani Hoti Hai.
- Asli Jeet Badle Ki Nahi … Sapne Ki Hoti Hai.
- Maafi Sazaa Se Badhke Hoti Hai.
- Ya Toh Chori Nahi Hogi … Ya Chor Nahi Hoga.
- Kaam Ka Soocho … Kamasutra Ka Nahi.
- Chor Ki Kismat Hamesha Police Ke Haathon Mein Hoti Hai.
Other Famous Dialogue Lyrics Collection of Dhoom 3 Bollywood Film
- Dimaag Apan Ka Hai Jaise Kismis … Chota Par Meetha … Zyada Chalayega Toh Ghis Jayega… – By Uday Chopra
- Joh Duniya Ko Namumkin Lage … Wahi Mauka Hota Hai … Kartab Dikhane Ka – By Jackie Shroff