Aashiqui Movie Quotes Status (All Hit Dialogues Lyrics)
Table of Contents
Aashiqui Movie Dialogues: Aashiqui is an Indian musical romantic Hindi film released in 1990. The movie features Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal on lead roles. This is the first installment of Aashiqui film series. Aashiqui movie got a sequel entitled “Aashiqui 2” in 2013 featuring Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor.
Aashiqui movie is full of romance. The English meaning of Aashiqui is “Romance”. The movie shows the love story of Rahul and Anu. Below is the list of all the famous Aashiqui Movie Dialogues lyrics in writing. You would also like to check all the famous dialogues of Aashiqui 2.
Read More: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Dialogues
Rahul Roy’s Best Dialogue Status In Aashiqui Hindi Film
- Ab Mujhe Tumhe Pyar Karne Se Koi Nahi Rok Sakta … Tum Bhi Nahi…
- Tumhara Naam Maine Sirf Apne Jism Par Hi Nahi … Apne Dil, Apne Dimag Aur Apni Aatma Par Bhi Gaad Diya Hai…
Aashiqui Film Dialogues In Hindi By Reema Lagoo
- Koi Bhi Rishta Kitna Bhi Mahaan, Kitna Bhi Bada Kyun Na Ho … Uske Khatam Ho Jane Se Zindagi Khatam Nahi Hoti
- Rishta Wahi Safal Ho Sakta Hai … Jisme Do Logon Ke Beech Barabari Ho
Other Famous Dialogues In Writing From Aashiqui Hindi Film
- Sansar Mein Agar Koi Cheez Logon Ko Zinda Rakhti Hai Na … Toh Woh Pyar Hai, Pyar
- Ek Chota Aadmi Apne Ochepan Ka Saboot Tab Deta Hai … Jab Woh Bewajah Kisi Ki Kabiliyat Pe Shak Karta Hai
- Bahar Ki Duniya Mein Kadam Rakhte Hi Tumko Pata Chal Jayega … Ki Zindagi Kis Berehami Se Mushkilon Ka Samna Karati Hai
Also Check: Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge Dialogues