What Is Black Hat Seo Techniques
Table of Contents
Black Hat SEO: Article entitled “A Guide To Black Hat SEO Technique” will show you a description about Black Hat SEO with functions and how the black hat seo technique works.
Black Hat SEO Definition: Black Hat Seo (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of increasing website performance in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) without taking care of the Guidelines of the Search Engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask Etc.). This technique works very fast in increasing the web site appearance in search result but the result is not long lasting.
Web site following the black hat seo technique may banned by the Search Engine as they are not following there guidelines. Black Hat SEO mostly used by those who are looking for a quick financial return from there web site rater than a long term income. It is opposite to White Hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO Tactics
Black Hat SEO Tactics: These are some of the tactics used in Black Hat Search Engine Optimization
- Content Automation: Content of the websites are automatically created using a tool.
- Doorway Pages: Doorway pages are created for spam index of search engine by inserting results for particular phrases with the purpose of sending visitors to a different page.
- Keyword Stuffing: Keyword stuffing means to load your webpages with Keywords or numbers only to manipulate a site’s ranking in search result. These keywords are appe ar as a list or group and no relation with the context in natural way.
- Reporting A Competitor: Report a competitor as spam for SERP and remove them to decrease the competition until they recover back from it.
- Sneaky Redirects: It redirects a user to a different page with the intent to display content other than what was made available to the search engine crawler.
- Cloaking: Content are made in such a way that the content viewed by the users is different from that of search engine spider
Black Hat SEO Techniques
Black Hat SEO Techniques: These are some techniques used in Black Hat Search Engine Optimization
- Link Manipulation: This refers to the manipulation in creating back links by buying them or using different tool to create them or using Link schemes
- Article Spinning: It is the process of re-writing an article to create new original copies in an attempt to avoid duplicate content issues.
- Link Schemes: Any link that is created to manipulate the page rank of a site is known as Link Schemes.
- Link Farm: A large number of web pages are created to link to a particular web page to increase the ranking of the same in search result.
- Link Wheels: It is a process to create a complex link building strategy designed to improve SEO and increase the ranking of website in SERP
- Link Networks: A link network means generating vast quantities of artificial links on a large number of websites that they control. The website withing that network has very little value to visitors, its only function is to manipulate the ranking of search results.
- Automated Queries To Google: Pages of the websites are created using the search query and there is no value on the resulting page of the website.
- Duplicate Content: Creating pages, sub domains or domains using the duplicate content of your website or any other website.
- Harmful Content: Pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing, viruses, Trojans, and other malware.